Sorry again for my lack of blogging, I've been too busy! And the computer has been a pain in the butt...so now I have a moment, I will catch up on the going ons....
Aunty Rachel taught me how to smell these Scentsy things! This is one of my favorite pastimes!
I now know how to turn on the computer...Mom used to have to help me out with that one ;)
I was reading one of my books to Great Grandpa! Teaching him his animals...I am an expert you know!
Oma sent us presents for Canada Day!
Kayla had fun with my hair at daycare :)
Hmmm...loving the beach!
Sunscreen is very important...Mom makes me put on 50SPF...but her and dad only wear 15...I think they need a 2nd coat!
I didn't want dad to burn his toes!
Love you dad!
Whats going on over there? Does some cute brunette need saving? I'm ON MY WAY!
Getting into trouble with Fran!
I woke up with this scratch on my cheek. Mom asked who did that to me...I told her it was a bunny...I think she bought it. I don't need her knowing I get out of my crib at night to go hang out with the boys.











First of all, BRUNETTE POWER! That makes this Auntie very proud. :)
ReplyDeleteSecond, I think you look just precious with a high pony. Also, makes this Auntie very proud.
xoxo
Auntie Em