Tuesday, July 31, 2012

John Denver Says It Best...

.......Well life on the farm is kinda laid back
Ain't much an old country boy like me can't hack
It's early to rise, early in the sack
I thank God I'm a country boy

Well a simple kinda life never did me no harm
A raisin' me a family and workin' on a farm
My days are all filled with an easy country charm
Thank God I'm a country boy

Well I got me a fine wife....
ok, so this song might not totally apply to my life...but a boy can dream!

I got to hang out at the VanKekerix farm yesterday, it was great! They have SO much COOL stuff!

Dad, Tyke, and I snooping around

Tacey and I are making plans to take those bikes out for a ride

Here kitty, kitty....where did you go?

...ahhh clever

oh, cool, more cows!

I liked to MOOOOO at them really loud...but they didn't like it too much

What ya chasin' over there, Tace?

MORE Kitties!!

You want me to touch the horse? Seriously?

Ok, I'll think about it...

Going for it! Horses are hairy...weird.

Kaydrian, are you gonna give me a ride or what?

Just a second...can't seem to get this going! (Just for the record, I was able to get this going...and if mom and dad are reading this, I turn 2 in October...and I want one of these)


Tacey decided she would just drive her own truck :)

Dad, can I have a horse too?  He can sleep in the spare room, and I'll feed him grass and the food I don't eat...pretty please??








No comments:

Post a Comment