Sunday, July 8, 2012

The gangs all here!

A few weekends ago most of mom's college crew were all together again!

It all began on Friday.  Mom and I played hooky from work and daycare, and made an early morning trek to Sioux Falls to retrieve Aunty Ashley from the airport!

I loved looking at the big airplanes!  I tried to sneak through security, but mom was such a nervous nelly, not letting me go through....fun hater.

Then we went to eat at IHOP...that's the International House of Pancakes...and I LOVE pancakes!

We made a pitstop in Rock Valley and dropped me off at home for a nap, I was in quite the syrup coma.
Then mom took Ashley to Sioux Center!

Then on Saturday evening there was more fun to be had at Aunty Rachel's and Uncle Alex's!

Turned out to be a black tie affair!


Even Jacob and I got to wear them...we think these adults are a little crazy.


Sydney was there too!

Jacob & Aunty Shannon having a good ol' time!

I was getting kind of jealous of all of Jacob's toys...so he shared with me.

Being goofy with Aunty Rachel!

Last year Uncle Alex introduced me to ribs...this year: Mountain Dew!  What's up for next year?

Aunty Ashley stopped by after the wedding she was at- she was showing me horses on her phone, and telling me ALL about Black Beauty! Mom didn't tell me there were books about horses out there! What in the world mom!

Shortly after this, mom, dad, and I made the trek home, stuffed with good food and fun times!



No comments:

Post a Comment