Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rock-a-bye baby!

Hello people!  I really just wanted to show off the chair Grandma and Grandpa got me! THANKS SO MUCH!  It's super comfortable.  Mom, me, and Franny sit in it almost every evening before Fran has to go to bed.  I think I can get used to this luxurious chair!


Yes, thats my teddy bear with a diaper on...dad had to practise!  He did very well!





Here is just a taste of the cool things I get to wear once I'm born....apparently the real world is chillier than this incubator I've been baking in!
Coby (Faber) Haak made me this onesie...along with many others, so this is just a little sneak preview of the fun things to come!  If you undress me when you visit to check out my onesie I won't mind!
Mom is planning a photo shoot with the other ones Coby made me...but she wants me to show them off, so stay posted!




2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet baby! Grandpa & I are so happy that you and your mom and dad like the rocking chair. You are so sweet to share with Franny. Your mom is already teaching you good manners. I am very anxious to rock you too! I heard about the cute onesies that Coby is making from Baby H's grandma. I am anxious to see more of them...expecially on you! Love you!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that chair is going to be soooo comfortable at 3 in the morning!! And your dad did a pretty good job diapering...impressive. I love the onesies, can't wait to see more of them :) Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete