Monday, October 4, 2010

Me and my friends!

Me and my friends hung out last night...it was a blast!  We couldn't get too out of control since we're all sort of restricted to hang out so close with our moms...just wait until the middle of May 2011 and we can all wreak havoc together!







7 comments:

  1. So fun that you got to hang out with some friends the other night, Baby K! Your mom and I will have to have a TBay reunion and hang out with a lot of other babies your age too. Cameron would love to hang out with you!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!!! :) You're gonna have so many friends Baby K. Your gonna be the first one to be born so that means you will be the most SPOILED! All of us mom-to-bes are going to want to cuddle you. I just cannot wait for you!

    Love you Baby K (and your mommy!)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, yes Carolyn you and mom have to have a reunion sometime so I can hang out with my Canadian friends as well!
    And second, yesss Kelly I can't wait for you to have your baby so my American friend count can go up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot WAIT until the "Me and My Auntie Em" post. It's gonna be epic. Love you, Baby K!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come baby K come!Auntie Rachel can't wait to see you any longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Baby K - this is Grandma just letting you know that the battery in my camera is FULLY charged so I'm all ready for your arrival! :-)
    Can't wait to know who you are!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby K, regarding your beloved Grandma's comment, let me just say, THANK THE LORD! I'm not kidding. She would probably make your mommy reenact the entire process if she discovered her camera battery was dead. You do realize, however, that if her camera battery is charged NOW, it will inevitably be dead at Christmas. Consider yourself warned...
    Loves from Auntie!! :-)

    ReplyDelete