Monday, October 25, 2010

My first hours...

OK, ok, I know I know, I must catch up on my blog- I've been a little distracted meeting all these really cool people! Me and mom stayed in the hospital for two nights, which was fun.  Mom calls it Hotel de Hegg since she really did not have to do much, they made her bed for her, bathed me, watched me at night, and the room service was awesome, they would get mom whatever she wanted!
My nurses were Gloria, during the day while I was working on entering the world, and Katie and Larissa were the nurses I first got to meet when I showed up @ 8:12pm.  I also got to hang out with Dr.Greene for a bit while they did a once over to be sure I was perfect-which of course I was...what else would you expect!
The first commercial that played when they were checking me over was quite fitting:
Just click below :)


I later found out that there are cooler versions of this commercial, like Usher or Keith Urban.  But I'll take Justin Bieber, if I was a girl I'd be way more psyched, and probably think that it means I'd marry him some day....good thing I'm a dude eh!

Here are some pictures of my many visitors...I'm a pretty popular guy...if I do say so myself!



Dad holding me for the first time...12 minutes old!

Katie and Dr.Greene checking me out!


Opa & Oma arrived a few hours after I was born



Alex, Kelly, & Uncle Adam

Grandpa and Grandma

Milinda chatting up a storm with me!

Melinda





Kelsy and Kolter! Kolter's gonna be a big brother in May...so I'm giving him some practice.

...and many many many more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment