Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet my BIG sister!

his is my big sister, Franny (aka Francesca Margaret when she's naughty).  She's 1 1/2 years old.  She can do some pretty cool stuff, like give high-fives, wave good-bye, and sometimes she'll say please.  When she gets naughty, mom puts her in Time-Out...mom can be one tough lady- I'll try not to mess with her too much :)
Franny's new toy...she beats him up all the time, she's pretty tough. She's also a good guard dog when mom's alone...bad guys wouldn't dare mess with Fran!

Here's Franny's new shirt mom made her!  She doesn't like to wear it though....maybe she's not too thrilled about my arrival.

She's pouting about the shirt




Franny's first birthday...its not easy getting older, especially when mom makes her put that silly hat on!


This is Fran's bestie, Buddy!  He's a labradoodle...only a 60lb difference or so!
Franny's pretty cool, I can't wait to meet her and get to play with her!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until the "Meet My Aunties" post. :-) I have my biographical sketch all ready to go. haha!

    ReplyDelete