Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life thus far...

Hello all!

Just wanted to say hi and fill you in on what's been going on as I keep baking!  I've been hanging out with mom for 32 weeks now and its starting to get a little cramped in here!  I miss the days when I could freely swim around! Mom and dad finally got to see pictures of me at the ultrasound today, however I wanted to keep my looks as much as a secret as possible so I kept covering my eyes so they had quite the challenge! I also made it impossible for them to snap a 4D pic too.... Mom is going to add a picture...she thinks I have dad's chin!  They'll just have to wait and see! 
The ultrasound tech said I am about 5lbs 8oz...according to babycenter.com I am only supposed to be 3.5lbs....shows what they know!  So instead of being in the "large turnip" stage of development, mom has decided I'm zooming up to the "honeydew" stage.  Hard to believe I was once a kidney bean!  Anyways,  I'm going to let mom add some pictures and see if you guys can find me!


Look! Mom did it!  This is a upclose pic of my face, I'm facing you, and half my face is shadowed.  Hope you see it!


This is a pic of my foot!  I think it's my right foot, its sideways and you can see my toes.  They totally busted me kicking mom....please forgive!

4 comments:

  1. aww!! i am excited!! It is so weird to actually see a picture..makes it seem even more real! I can't wait to meet you!!!! love auntie Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. What....a doll face. Way to follow in Auntie Em's footsteps Baby K and start your own blog. Be a good lil' nugget for the next 2 months. Don't kick mommy too much, ok? I will see you at Christmas when you will be ALL MINE for 10 DAYS!! BUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Rachel on Friends when she's looking at her ultrasound..all like...'ooo ahh I totally see it'...and the doctor is like 'really?' and shes like 'NOOOoooo I can't see it!!' that's me! Sorry baby k, I'll need to take a second look.
    Cute blog baby, can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT! I see it! WOW cute close up! I was looking at it totally wrong. Baby K you are so CUTE! regretting my last post...esk...how embarassing

    ReplyDelete