Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update about me!

Mom and I had our doctor appointment today!  All is well in the world of Baby K.  Dr.Greene went over the ultra sound results and isn't going to move my due date, she just says that I'm growing fine!  Mom asked if the ultrasound tech could tell if I was pink or blue, but the doc said she didn't know....thus it remains a mystery!
Mom had stellar blood pressure as usual, and I had a heart rate of 132...could I be a boy?
So I can't really tell you what fruit or vegetable I compare to this week...I'm supposed to be a pineapple, but I'm skeptical. 
Mom was able to get another ultrasound done today, spur of the moment, to see if the tech could snap a 4D pic of me...sorry Lady Gaga but the papa-paparazzi ain't my thing.  I would have none of it.  Sure I stuck my tongue out at them and yawned....had to give them quite the show, but was sure to hold my arms up with every attempt of a photo, so sadly no new photos of me today.

I did come to another milestone today though....mom got me my first pair of shoes!  By the looks of her closet I'm sure this won't be the last pair either! 


Baby Uggs for Baby K...don't worry they aren't the real deal!  They'll keep me warm in these iowa winters...hopefully I'll get to use them in Canada too!  I should remind mom to put some all-protector on these puppies!


4 comments:

  1. Yes, the all-protector is key with the Uggs. Just ask Auntie Em. Whoopsie! Time for a new pair anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby K...take it from Auntie Miranda...Uggs are the way to go...all protector...also a yes. I'm sure mommy has a ton from ALDO!! You know you're from Canada when....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad my aunties have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet baby! Not to worry about your feet - you will have lots of shoes between your mom and your aunties! Can't wait to see you in your Uggs!

    ReplyDelete