Daddy teased mommy and me that we haven't blogged in a while... I have a lot going on, so be ready!
What I need to talk about today is an amazing discovery I came across this morning...
So mom was getting ready for work, and dad was working... And I was struggling to gain consciousness in their bed. It's super comfy, don't be a hater.
As I awaken, I find something... It is a batman costume. What in the world... So I am curious and get right to the point with mom... 'MA, is daddy batman?'... Mom's response `yup'
Mind Blown....
That makes so much sense. He's gone all the time. I asked mom if he hauls cows, she said yeah. And that he is batman at night.
Mind Blown... Again
How cool that my dad beats up the bad guys with his mask on!!
This made me laugh. A lot.
ReplyDelete