Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat, Smell my feet!

My apologies for such a late entry.  Mom was having some techinical difficulties, but we worked it out!

One of my new favorite holidays is Halloween!  When else do you get to dress up as your best friend and have people give you candy?

First up...I had this wicked shirt to wear to daycare!  Get it?  It makes me look like a mummy!

Now for the real deal....guess who I am?  BILLINGSWORTH!!

Killing some time while mom gets ready to go Trick or Treatin'

All buckled in! We had to walk because my big tummy didn't fit in my car seat.

First up, we went to Mom's work, Whispering Heights.
I was just admiring the the decor!

Do-da-do-da-doooo on to see more grandma's and grandpas!

Wowzers...check out all that CANDY!! Where do I begin to chose?


Tootsie pop...with the wrapper.  I needed a little more roughage in the diet anyway!

Our last stop was at Tammy's house!  Mark gave me this green thing...he called it celery.  I thought I was supposed to get candy?
But then Mark let me dip this so called celery into something called "Ranch", have you heard of it? It's the greatest stuff ever!


Forget the celery, let me just lick it right out of the container, k?


Got my thinking cap on for what I want to be next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment