We had quite the week! We moved a whopping 6 blocks across town!
Wowsers was it tough work!
I tried to help mom out as much as I could!
We packed up this puppy full!!

Fran came to the house to get used to her new surroundings!
I LOVE this new house...it has stairs! I LOVE stairs!
Fran got lazy and quit helping!
Where's Waldo...helping mom unpack!
Revealing....
My new room! Yup, BRIGHT pink! I hope my buddy's don't see this!
Mom was very excited about all the closet space!
With all those boxes mom was still able to find me some pj's to wear to daycare today! I even wore my slippers and took billingsworth with too!
In case any of you wanted to see me in blogging action....
I'll post some more pictures of the house and we get the boxes unpacked....and once mom finds her camera charger!










No comments:
Post a Comment