'Tis the Season!
On Sunday night, as I was busy brushing my teeth like the good kid I am, mom said she heard a knock at the door! I let her get it...it's chilly out and I was in my undies :)
She said no one was there- but that someone dropped off a BOOK! In the mailbox! How awesome! And I know it wasn't the mailman, he doesn't stop by on Sundays!
So once I was all tucked in, she began to read me the story about the Elf on the Shelf- it's about a special magical elf that will visit our house from Dec.1-24. During the day she watches me and at night she uses her magical power to fly back to the North Pole and report back to Santa if I have been good or bad that day!
I am also NOT allowed to touch her, otherwise her magic will be gone and she won't be able to fly back to the North Pole!
Ohhh I was SO excited to wake up Monday morning!!
And what did I find? But Blue- the SAME elf that came last year- just a sitting in a nest! What a silly elf!
I did have some valid questions about this little elf friend of mine....these questions included:
"if she's real, then why isn't she blinking"
"where's she going to go potty... She'll fall into our toilet"
"can I show her our tree!?"
"Is she coming to the Dr with us today?"
"Why is she sitting in the nest and not on the shelf"
"is Santa allowed to touch her?"
Turns out she didn't have to pee...so luckily we didn't have to find that one out!
Let's see where is is tomorrow!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment