This was a busy weekend for the citizens of Rock Valley, it was the annual fun and festivities of Rally in the Valley!
The fun started with water fights at the fire station! Fire fighters from around the area came to spray water at each other! Uncle Alex came from Sioux Center, he did great! It was a little loud at first, but then I got used to it. And on the way home I got to ride on Dad's shoulders.. Fun for me, not something much for Him!
Friday night I got to hang out with Molly, my favorite babysitter :-) It was cruise night, so we watched allllllll these cool cars pass by our house!
Saturday was a ton of fun! I got to dress up like a muscle man and be in the parade with Mom!! I got to ride on the gator, we dressed up like we were from the '80s!
After that, I got to watch the rest of the parade with all my friends. Grandma helped me get a lot of candy!!!
After that, I got to watch the rest of the parade with all my friends. Grandma helped me get a lot of candy!!!
Dad took me to the car show for a little bit while mom tried to scrape the blue eyeshadow off! I loved seeing the cars!!!
Finally it was time to take a quick cat nap!!
I was raring to get going to the sports complex, there were bouncy houses! Mommy only let me in the little one, she was dreading having to come in after me if I got stuck! I bounced and bounced and bounced!!!!
I finally got bounced out and it was time to watch dad fight for the title of Wing King!!! He way against 9 other men.... It was an intense 11 minutes of hot wing eating! Dad took it very serious, he didn't win, but he sure ate a lot... And now is burping a lot ;-)
You would think that I would be too pooped to fit anything else in! But after recouping at the house and perusing mom's IKEA catalog.... We went to hang out with the VanEgdom boys! There was supposed to be fireworks, but Jesus was bowling in heaven, so that was a no go!
Enjoy a fee pictures from this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment