Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

When I was young I loved to sing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and how it went up the water spout. Wow, I was naive back then, have you ever seen a spider before? They are not as itsy bitsy as I thought and are found in other places than just water spouts.... Like in my bedroom.... As I am trying to take a Sunday afternoon nap.
It was horrifying. Creepy. Freaky. I still shudder at the thought of sharing my room with a spider.
Luckily dad came to the rescue and SQUISHED it with his muscles!!
I just hope that spider doesn't have any family members hanging out yet!!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have your daddy kill any and all spiders in my room, too, buddy. There's no shame in that. They still give me the heebie jeebies. xoxo Auntie Em

    ReplyDelete