Sunday, February 10, 2013

Get Your Act Together MA!

So in T-minus 6 days or so, my Oma and Opa are coming to visit...on one condition:
That the kind citizens of Massachusetts gets their bottoms in gear and clear the snow so my Oma can get home....and then come here to Iowa!
 
Letty- I know you prayed for this storm so you can have more Oma time, but come on, learn to share, ok? 
 
I am a little antsy, as you can tell, but I haven't seen them in a while.  I have been reading all my farmer books, which shows Opa driving the tractor, feeding the cows, and all that other stuff Opa does on the farm :)
 
I am even trying to memorize Paul Harvey's "So God Made a Farmer" Speech to really earn brownie points.
 
Why must I earn these so called brownie points, you ask?  Well I fully intend on crawling into bed with Oma and Opa every night while they are here.  This is the first time they have visited when I was not held hostage in a crib.  I also intend on standing by their bed, waiting for them to notice that Billingsworth and I are waiting for them to WAKE UP!
 
I have also been preparing for their visit by working on my animal knowledge.  I feel that to best educate myself, I must surround myself with animals at all times, especially at night.  Last night, for example, I shared my bed with 3 ducks, a bunny, a frog, a bear, a monkey, a moose, and a pig....it got kind of crowded :)
 
Well, Oma, if you ever get out of the east coast, safe travels!  Pick Opa up and boogie on over here! Can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment