Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let's Rewind....

I must admit that I have been a slacker when it comes to bloggin'...but I will try and do better!

So, big day for Fran! She turned 3!!! Mom says she's pretty proud that Fran is still alive after this long :)  That comment worries me...does she question her parenting skills? If so, I might need to keep an eye on things!

Fran gobbled up her annual cupcake!


She was definitely NOT going to share any of it with me!


But, in daycare they teach me to share, so I shall share her birthday hat....

....with Oma! Oma looked silly in the hat :)

Since Fran doesn't have thumbs, she let me help her unwrap her presents! She got spoiled: TWO stuffed toys & treats! I can't wait until I turn 3! Don't tell her, but I hide her Angry Birds toy so I can play with it before she gets it all slobbery :) Shhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment