Sunday, January 22, 2012

December 24


Finally it's Christmas Eve!  I've been trying hard to behave so that Santa will being some things I requested :)


Here I am with the Mol boys.  Mom and all her friends got together and hung out.  They were too busy chatting to remember to take more pics...will she ever learn?

When we got home, Ashlyn came over to make cupcakes!

She was helping me get the cupcake liners in order.

My "peeash's" didn't work on her!


I finally got one that she dropped :)
Nothing beats baking in my diaper!
I was too pooped after this cupcake liner business, so I headed downstairs to take a snooze.

Ashlyn made some fabulous reindeer cupcakes!

After my nap, dad took me to the farm!

We are such rebels! Breaking the rules is our thing.  The Dutch Mafia has us on their hit list now though.

Well hello friend! Did you miss me?


Opa let me play with them, but they were pretty big scaredy cats! Or calves I suppose.

Hmmm...this wasn't here before dad! Where are we going.....


 ....AHHHHH

I feel so priviledged to be in the infamous Man Cave! 

Uncle Marty made this Man Cave with some help from his friends.  Dad lost foozeball.  He'll need to practise before we go back again.

What! Mom, this is what you keep hinting to dad that you want for Christmas! If the Man Cave can have one, surely Santa will bring you one!

Ohh, nice couch Opa!

Here's Uncle Marty scooping off the pond.  Dad says that in a few years I will have to help him.

I wanted to stay in the barn...Dad had to drag me out!

The rest of Christmas Eve was ok...until about Midnight.  My tummy started to turn, and I was sick ALLLL night long!  It wasn't much fun at all. 











1 comment:

  1. First of all, LOVE the new look. :-) Second, LOVE seeing pictures from your time in the Great White North. At least you had snow at Christmas. Uncle Adam and I sure were jealous. We had a very brown Christmas. Aside from the small pile of slush we found at Great Grandpa and Grandma's house. Lame.

    ReplyDelete