Finally!!! The event of the summer! Mom and Dad got hitched :) Man o man it's about time!
I had a blast! EVERYONE was there!
![]() |
| Here is mom & dad with Uncle Adam, Barry and Jon! They all got to go on the short bus...but I got to go play with Kayla, so I win! |
| Here is a quick glimpse at our family picture...I am kind of burned out of taking pictures these days though! |
![]() |
| Oma and I hung out at the reception |
![]() |
| Here is mom and all her college friends! They haven't been together since Aunty Shannon's wedding in 2007 |
![]() |
| Deanna took this picture of the winery at night! |
![]() |
| My biggest fans...mostly because they love as much as I love them! They were GREAT helpers allll weekend long! |
| Here is my Great Aunt's, Linda & Karen! |
| I danced with my second cousin, Olivia, man did she have some great break dance moves! Since we're related we kept it PG....obviously. |
| Here's dad and a bunch of dudes he went to college with...football players I will assume ;) |
| Here are some of mom's friends, and 3 friends of mine baking in their mommas' tummy's! Ashley doesn't have a baby baking though...just thought I'd clarify :) |
| Our first dance as a family. |
| Uncle Adam and me hanging out post wedding festivities. |
| "Hey there Grandpa...have a little extra on that plate for me?" |
| WINNING! Don't worry mom, I didn't choke, I'm a big boy now :) |
| I brought Aunty Emily to my favorite thing when I'm at Grandma's & Grandpa's.... |
| .....I showed Lily too.... |
| .....and I told Grandpa that I REALLY REALLLY needed to go there.... |
| Took some of my 2nd cousins to see the show! |
| .....and of course Oma took me to see my 2nd favorite puppy, Molly! She's in a cage so she can never get away from me! |
| Oma & Tante Ag dragging me away from Molly...against my will of course, I could set up a tent and sleep there! |
| Opa loves puppies too, so he was happy to join me! |
Busy weekend! I was very happy to see my mom & dad on Monday again!





The wedding weekend was great fun with all the families and friends here. I sure liked meeting the Schep uncles, aunties and cousins. Your mom was a BEAUTIFUL bride!
ReplyDeleteLove you -
Grandma