Saturday, July 23, 2011

Are the Black Eyed Peas looking for a new member?

What a week this turned out to be...
As you remember, earlier this week I got a nibble out of my arm.

Well, it happened again!

You can see I had quite the bite marks...its someone who has about 5-7 teeth!
I was ok with it though!

But things got worse...

Here's the situation, the rocking chair and I got in a fight...the rocking chair won:


Its a little rosey here...

Then this morning it looked  a little worse-

 My first (and not last) black eye! I'm trying to take it like a man!


Whoa...look at all that stuff in there!  I rose above my black eye pity party and ventured to learn how to open cupboards.

2 comments:

  1. 2 bites and a shiner all in one week? Geez, it's a good thing you are a tough boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a rough week, big guy! Your eye was sure purple when you and your dad stopped tonight. Your mastery of the cupboards means that you are getting too smart too fast! Your mom and dad will have to be on the ball to stay ahead of you!
    Love you lots!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete