So I'm really getting used to this whole crawling and standing up thing! Once I get the hang of it there seems to be a plethora of adventures I can partake in!
Before I get into the nitty gritty of my mischeviousness, I must give a belated shout out to Dad!
Happy Birthday!
Love, Me, Mom & Fran
So today I was cruising around and I found this:
Its a mini swimming pool! I tried to splash around but mom put a stop to that!
I pulled myself up on the ottoman! I've been trying for days, it's a tricky one because it moved EVERYTIME I touch it! Not fair...but I mastered it!
I'm sticking my tongue out at mom!
Fran and I played a game of Hide and Seek....1....2....3....4....5......Ready or not! Here I come!
Fran didn't really get the importance of the hiding part!
The other morning mom had to help me out a bit...I got just a tad stuck in the crib!
No comments:
Post a Comment