Sunday, April 24, 2011

My First Easter Weekend!

Happy Easter Everyone!!
For my first Easter weekend, it was quite the weekend!
It started off on Good Friday...but it wasn't such a good Friday! Mom, dad, and I all got the flu!

I took a lot of naps!

Saturday I went to hang out with Grandma & Grandpa while mom went to Walmart!

Later that evening I got to meet a new friend, and hang out a while!

My buddy here is Hayden! He lives in Kansas City, so this is the first time we met!

Well HELLLLO there pretty lady! I was trying to charm Gia...but shortly after she began to cry.

Next up came Sunday!
I snuggled all night with my friend, Mr. Billingsworth!

We took a family picture while I was still in my Easter best!

Grandma & Grandpa got me an Easter gift!

What is it?  I loved the paper!

Grandma read me my book...I tried to eat it.

And then I got spoiled by Great Grandpa & Grandma too!


OH a bunny!! I LOVE HIM! And I shall call him Doug, and then I will give him many kisses!
Thanks so much Great Grandma & Grandpa!

I wouldn't sit still, so mom couldn't get a great picture...but do you blame me!
What will the kids at daycare think when they see me wearing these!!
I did give her a grin, just so the paparazzi'ing would stop!

In the afternoon dad & mom took me for a walk! It was so beautiful out!
We also got some GREAT news!

My friend, Tacey, came home today! She finally gets to be with her whole family, what a blessing!
Here is a picture her mom sent my mom & dad!

Can't wait to play with her!  Check out those cheeks.


1 comment:

  1. I love you little Kaydrian :) Auntie Rachel has to come see you soon because you grow so fast in so little time! I love the bunny ears, when you send it to me on Easter it made my day :)

    ReplyDelete