Thursday, March 3, 2011

Monday Funday!

This past weekend I got to hang out with Oma and Opa!  We had a blast!  Mom and Oma went shopping on Saturday so I got to hang out with dad and Opa most of the day, with a pit stop off at Grandma and Grandpa's too.
Mom didn't get any photo ops, but Oma sure did!

Since I don't have much to say about the weekend, I'll fill you in on how much fun I had on Monday!
First off, Mom and I got to sleep in a bit because I had a check-up with Dr.Greene in the morning.  Then we lounged for a bit!
So at the clinic I got weighed and measured, I'm 19lbs and 27.5inches tall!  Dr. Greene was nice as usual, she said I was strong, what every man wants to hear.  She even prescribed me some cream for my itchy scalp! What a lady :)

After the check up I got to see all my friends at daycare! Boy did I miss them over the weekend. So after we all caught up on what we did this weekend, we did a craft! Check it out:
Mom even put it up on the fridge!


After this busy day I was so pooped that I took a long nap on mom's lap.  I even slept through Aunty Rachel stopping by....how could I!  I told mom to wake me up next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment