My apologies everyone! It has been too long since I have put up something new. I have just been TOO busy. Mom and dad surprised me and took me on my first road trip! We started the journey Wednesday afternoon.
 |
| Dad feeding me supper in the truck! I was pretty hooked on the gas station lights at this moment |
 |
| Ohh I was so excited to go to my Home and Native Land...I could barely contain myself! |
 |
| And here we are! Getting in was a sinch. And boy will I not mess with this country...this is the welcome sign! These Canadians mean business! |
So mom forgot a few necessities, soooo we had to stop off at the mall our first day in Thunder Bay. I knew Canadians loved Tim Hortons, but check out this line! They must of had great customer service because the line just kept growing and not one person grumbled!
 |
| Tim Hortons in the food court. Mom took the pic, I was napping |
When we got home from the mall dad wanted to nap. He was up late and drove through the evening to get us to Oma and Opa's safe and sound. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed because I slept while they shopped. So mom and I spent some quality time together!
 |
| First up was the necessary Tummy Time, which I still don't have the hang of quite yet. |
 |
| Then mom let me hang out in my Bumbo and watch some TV |
 |
| Mom got me addicted to Days of Our Lives...help! |
 |
| Then me and mom went through some pictures Oma had laying around. Mom was prepping me for my visits with my cousins! (Although I do have another outfit on, this was the same afternoon...the Bumbo made my poop go places its never been before...dad was smart to nap!) |
 |
While everyone ate supper, I got to sit in Oma's exersaucer. Eli likes this too, and he's bigger than me, so good thing he wasn't over, it wouldn't have been pretty.
The next day (Friday) I got to go visiting alll my Thunder Bay cousins! |
 |
| Here's Ashlyn. We got some quality time in while the parents talked shop. She's pretty strong to hold me all that time. The present in my diaper must have been too much to handle, because then she passed me back to mom. |
 |
| Here is me and Bryden! Sorry the pic is crooked...not sure what happened there! Wow I look pale beside this little pumpkin! |
 |
| Next up was a visit to Uncle Walter's and Aunty Joanne's. Here is Jas and Silas! |
 |
| Here's me and my bud Eli. |
 |
| Uncle Walter was boring, so we both tried to fall asleep :) |
On Saturday all my cousins stopped by Oma and Opa's for New Years. Oma and Opa had babysat me while mom and dad went out with friends.
 |
| Jaxson wanted to relive his bumbo days! |
 |
| 2010 cousins photo shoot....I decided to flash my studly grin on the first take. |
 |
| Then Eli took his turn to charm the crowds...Bryden napped the whole time, we tried to poke her awake, but nothing worked |
 |
| I might not like my mother one day for the outfit she chose for my very first New Years Day.... |
 |
| Big cousin Jaxson had to point out my "owies" to Oma. He made to to inform mom too. |
 |
| Hanging out wtih Aunty Kristen and Kaleb! He's a pretty cool cat....I hope we can be bff's one day! |
 |
Had to get a bit of Iowa in....watched American Pickers with mom and dad!
Thats all for now!! |
Kaydrian - I'm glad that you got to road trip to Canada to meet your aunts and uncles and cousins there. I'm sure that Opa and Oma were so happy to see you! Did you show off all the things you've learned since they were here? It sounds like you had lots of fun. Growing up with cousins your age is a great thing - just ask your dad. I hope you'll all be good friends as you grow up.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma
One more thing: I sure like the new background that you and your mom picked! It's very fun!
ReplyDeleteGrma