Friday, December 3, 2010

My baptism!

This past Sunday mom and dad had be baptized.  They didn't warn me about the water...good thing I was napping and pretended to not let it phase me! 

Here my outfit...I rocked the button up and khakis.  Mom and dad made sure I adhered to "T-shirt time" like on Jersey shore, so I wouldn't mess up my good shirt before heading out!  If I can find a good You Tube video to clarify "t-shirt time" I'll post it!
Some might wonder, where is that beautiful gown that oma made out of her wedding dress.  The one every other Schep child and grandchild wore....well I had dad on my side, thought we diverted the issue, however mom won once again!  She snuck a quick photo shoot at home....bummer.  Good thing I still look handsome, even if its in a dress!

The blanket I'm on was made by Aunty Shannon! She's got skills!


4 comments:

  1. I love your new topper! You did a good job making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that Kaydrian got to follow tradition and wear something from Oma ~ that's so neat!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baptismal is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Pass that tradition on to me haha :) My boys were both in traditional baptismals. Lanes was silk and Tykes was crocheted. Its such a special day. You look very handsome Kaydrian!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. O and mad props on the blanket Shannon! :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete