Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Ladies Man

The other day mom and some friends had what they call a "Margarita Shower"....I was quite confused about what that could be. First off,  a shower is like a bath, but far more terrifying since water comes shooting at you like 90 miles a minute.  And a margarita is a beverage....so what are these ladies up to!
I later found out it pretty much means that I get all the attention while mom gets a few minutes to enjoy a Margarita!  So here is how the evening went....

Rachel held me for a while....and that's mom's margarita

...then Milinda held me, I felt like being serious

...then Heather took a turn, she fed me a little too


....Rachel took another turn, with Tammy supervising

....and back with Milinda once again!  I look thirsty

There were others there too...lets go around the table shall we:

Rachel and Tammy

Heather and Melinda

Milinda and Nancy...sorry Nancy, mom sucks at taking pictures-it must of been that Margarita because you just had a coke!


and last but not least, mom and Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment